News Covid-19 to April 29, 2020
We thank you for your interest in our lodgings and for the trust you have shown in us.
Given the exceptional circumstances we are going through, we wanted to share the following information with you:
Currently, our Gites are closed according to prefectural decree 107-009 from April 15, 2020 until May 10, 2020 included except extension that we will not fail to indicate to you on this same site.
Your security is our priority
- Our establishment strictly applies the following health security instructions:
- Our cleaning procedures are coupled with disinfection procedures according to the following commitments:
- All our rooms are ventilated 20 minutes before any cleaning procedure and all windows are open during all cleaning operations,
- We carry out a methodical washing of our hands before and after each cleaning using a first washing with soap and waterthen by applying a dose of disinfectant based on hydroalcoholic gel,
- We clean all the surfaces present in the room using traditional detergents so as to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs. Once the surfaces are clean, we apply a disinfectant using a spray. The whole is wiped with rags, we use new rags for each cleaning of each cottage after the departure of a client. These rags are subjected to intensive washing at a very high temperature after each cleaning of the gîte.
- By means of disinfectants, we pay particular attention to frequently touched surfaces such as switches, door handles, remote controls and tap handles (see, at the bottom of this page *, all the other elements regularly disinfected in our establishment ),
- All household linen (sheets, mattress covers, bath and bath towels, kitchen towels) are washed at the highest recommended temperature.
- Our vacuum cleaners are emptied after each cleaning and they are systematically cleaned with a disinfectant,
- Also note that we pay particular attention to sofas, rugs, curtains,
- During each cleaning operation, we use disposable gloves which are thrown away after each session before washing our hands again,
- Finally, the expiry dates of all our cleaning supplies are checked with each delivery.
- Our conditions of access to the swimming pool will be as follows:
- methodical hand washing by applying a dose of hydroalcoholic gel disinfectant made available before entry,
- it will be allocated to each lodging, for the duration of the stay a group of sunbathing identified by a color code,
- each group of sunbathing will be separated by 1.5 m,
- each sunbathing group will be disinfected at each change of stay.
Our cancellation policy
In the case of a reservation you have made directly with us
In accordance with the provisions made by the ordinance of March 29, 2020 , all stays reserved and having already been the subject of the payment of the deposit on your part and which you wish to cancel will not be reimbursed before a period of 18 months from from May 11, 2020, or no later than October 31, 2021. However, you will be allowed to postpone your stay within this same period of 18 months. The sums that you have already paid (deposit) can be used in the form of a credit or gift card for a new service in the next 18 months.
In the case of a reservation made by you through an intermediary
We strongly recommend that you contact the intermediary who made your reservation directly with your establishment. It is, in fact, the latter who must apply the order of March 29, 2020 if he is established in France.Otherwise, only the latter can decide on the cancellation conditions that he will have set. We are sorry, therefore, not to be able to intervene in this transaction between the latter and yourself.
In case of specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to answer your questions:
- by phone at the following number: 06 76 96 04 39
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) Points of attention during our cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Door handles
- Hair dryer
- Garbage cans and recycling bins
- Furniture handles
- Appliances: oven, toaster, pressure cooker, coffee maker, etc.
- Faucet handles
- Night tables
- Headboard and footboard
- Washing machine
- travel cot
- High chairs